A peek at my calendar says….
Have you noticed? 2012 is sneaking up on us, just a couple of days away. So in the spirit of starting anew, I thought I’d share my goals for the new year.
1) Finish Book 2 in first few weeks of January. Really, this isn’t a goal so much as a requirement, since it’s due just weeks afterward, but still…I like to see it there so I’ll feel all good when I check it off.
2) Order promo materials for REASON in first week of January and figure out what I’m doing for local advertising. Tomorrow I’ll talk about just how outside my box that is. *shiver*
3) Write 20 guest blog posts for a blog tour I’ll be doing (dates to be scheduled).
4) Take a breath on April 2nd, the day before REASON releases, and try not to throw up.
5) Schedule some local book signings and interviews.
5) Give myself two weeks of non-writing time to READ something.
6) Work on another book idea for proposal
7) Go to Charleston in June with my daughter for a week…for a girls’ trip just me and her…summer before her senior year.
8) Go to RWA 2012 in Anaheim in July!!! (so excited!)
Soooooo… what are YOUR goals for 2012? Share!!!